Turner Consulting and Therapy Services
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to meet the needs of children and families through a consistent flow of care management services inclusive of diversity, individuality, and partnership. We work to identify system barriers and implement interventions that improve the overall functioning of those in need thereby improving the communities and families that we serve.
Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being.
As a solution-focused therapist, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Please call or email me for an individual, couples or family therapy consultation today.
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the
● Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
● My staff and I wear masks.
● My staff maintains safe distancing.
● Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
● Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms, the waiting room and at the reception counter.
● We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
● We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
● Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
● Physical contact is not permitted.
● Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
● Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
CLIENT NOTICE - FINANCIAL POLICY
Thank you for choosing our practice. As a reminder, clients are responsible for any out-of-pocket expenses as determined by your health insurance provider. Staff will not be able to schedule any follow-up appointments if there is an outstanding balance.
Please note, payment is due at the time service.
I have read and understand the above information and I agree to the terms.